Rudi Sinner Green 1--Me 262 con WGr 21

Organización y despliegue de las fuerzas aéreas. Aviones de combate.

Moderadores: José Luis, Francis Currey

darkglam
Usuario
Usuario

Rudi Sinner Green 1--Me 262 con WGr 21

Mensaje por darkglam » Lun Oct 31, 2005 6:50 pm

Alguién había pedido fotos del Me 262 armando con WGr 21. No he encontrado esas fotos en la red. Pero esta información puede ser interesante.

The list would suggest that there was an aircraft coded “Green 6”. However, photographs of this aircraft, if it existed, have yet to be discovered or published. Excluding this aircraft, the following is a listing of all known Stab./JG 7 aircraft, based on photographs, plus some data on the names of possible pilots, aircraft fates, unusual camouflage, markings, etc. A seventh aircraft is known to exist through JG 7 lost listings, but beyond the basic facts nothing else is known about it and there are no known photos.

• Code: Green 1 / Black chevron-triangle +
• WNr.: Unknown, probably from the first batch of 111000 Werknummer-series aircraft.
• Pilot: Believed to be Maj. Rudi Sinner, III. Gruppekommandeure from 1 January 1945 to 4 April 1945.
• References: 2 photos: Smith & Creek, 2000a, p.544; Greihl, 1995, pp.29, 45; Radinger & Schick, 1993, pp.66-67 [/b[
• Camouflage: Based on the documentary evidence for the substitution of RLM 70 for 81 and RLM 71 for 82 , and the extraordinary contrast between the two colours in the known photograph, Green 1’s camouflage is interpreted as being a hard edged upper surface pattern of Schwarzgrün 70 and Hellgrün 82, with Weissblau 76 undersides. The darker colour could alternatively have been Braunviolett 81 but very densely applied.
• Comments: This aircraft was lost when Maj. Sinner shot down and injured while taking-off from Rechlin on 4 April 1945. The swastika was not plain white but black with a white outline (see Greihl, 1995, p. 29-top). The aircraft carried two WGr.21 rockets mounted on Wikingerschiff bomb racks. RVT band blue/red.

Responder

Volver a “Aviación de combate del Eje”

TEST